Last Updated on October 1, 2023 by T Mehedi
Transferring data from Samsung to Huawei might seem a hassle to you, but in reality, it’s nothing but a piece of cake.
Samsung and Huawei may seem two different devices from a UI perspective. But apart from outlook and some minor features, almost the whole system is the same as they both run android. So, the whole data transferring thing is way easier than you think.
Talking about the ways you can do the data transfer, are not limited. You will find varieties of methods in this regard.
That is when you may need to deal with confusion to choose the appropriate one. You just need to go with the solution that is more convenient to you. But be a bit careful, as a defective method may end up making you lose all your data.
Now, let’s explore the process on how to transfer data from Samsung to Huawei.
3 Ways To Data Transfer From Samsung To Huawei
Let’s get rid of your worries that you have since you are going through this write-up. Here, we will be talking about some of the most convenient and easy methods.
Just take a look at these few methods and the overview and you will get the easiest methods to go with. Finally, it’s your call to choose which is the right one for you.
1. Phone Clone:
While using the phone cloning method, you will need to install the Phone Clone app on the Samsung phone. Apart from that little hassle, this method of data transfer is quite efficient. It’s fast and you can transfer every type of data from the Samsung phone to the Huawei phone. Let’s get straight to the detailed steps.
- Get your Huawei phone, open the phone clone app
- Then you need to select “This is the new phone” as data will be transferred into this Huawei phone.
- After that, select the type of your old phone, which means the Samsung phone.
- Next, install the “Phone Clone” app on your Samsung phone.
- You will see a barcode on your Huawei phone, scan that from your Samsung phone.
- Thus, two phones will be connected to each other.
- Lastly, select the data you want to transfer from your Samsung phone to the Huawei phone.
- During this process, make sure both the phones have enough charge and the screen remains on.
Data transfer with USB requires a USB cable, a secondary storage (a computer) and continuous power supply. This process will take more time than the Phone Clone method. Here, not every type but only audio, video, image and document files can be transferred.
- Connect your Samsung tablet to a computer using a USB cable.
- Enables data transfer mode on your phone.
- Copy all the data you want to transfer to the Huawei phone to the computer into a new folder.
- After that, connect the Huawei phone to the computer with a USB cable.
- Now, copy those data into your Huawei phone.
Bluetooth is the most convenient method of data transfer. It doesn’t require any other app or storage, almost every phone has Bluetooth in it. But the transfer speed here is too slow and contacts, apps, call logs cannot be transferred.
- Go to the status bar or the settings on both of the phones.
- Turn the Bluetooth on.
- Open the files of your Samsung phone, select those you want to transfer.
- Go to the share option and select Bluetooth as the medium.
- Select your Huawei phone.
- You will get a notification on your Huawei phone asking whether you allow that transfer.
- Click on “Allow” and selected data will be transferred to the Huawei phone eventually.
See? Transferring data from your Samsung phone to the Huawei phone is actually not that complex a job. It may become a matter of headache when you come to know that there are plenty of methods to choose. All you need is a hassle-free solution.
Among all those data transferring processes, most efficient and widely used processes are discussed above. There are requirements, advantages and disadvantages to go with any of those. The processes are described step by step so that you can pick your convenient one.
As you see, most of the work is done for you. Your time and energy are not wasted in any way. Processes and steps mentioned above should be enough to make you get over your problem. Pay a little bit of attention and you will be done with the job by yourself.