Last Updated on April 27, 2022 by T Mehedi
Especially during the pandemic period, the use of cloud video conferencing has exploded and with that, the Zoom application is also reaching most people through various platforms.
So nowadays Zoom is very much important for students and professionals for business meetings, online classes, online hangouts, and other related things. Therefore, as a Samsung tablet user, the question may arise in your mind, can I use zoom on my Samsung Tablet?
And the answer is Yes. You can definitely use Zoom on your Samsung Tablet easily and here is how:
Can I Use Zoom On My Samsung Tablet?
Zoom is a cloud video conferencing company that has enabled us to use the application Zoom to make conferencing easy with smartphones and laptops from anywhere.
Installing an app on any android device is pretty much the same. For any Samsung smart tablet, let’s explore 3 ways you can install the Zoom app on the tablet.
1. Installing From The Google Play Store
All Samsung tablets have google’s services installed natively. So you can easily find most of the apps for the Samsung tablet from the Google play store.
Steps to install and use Zoom from the Google play store:
- Launch the Google play store from the app gallery of your tablet.
- On the top of your Google play store app interface, you will find the search bar. Click the touch bar and search for Zoom. Once you find the application from the genuine organization, tap on the application icon.
- Click on the install button.
- After installing, open the application and there you will see the options to log in or register if you do not have a registered account on Zoom.
If you have already created an account, you can just log in. And if you do not have a registered account, you need to register with the necessary information to open an account. You must have an account to use Zoom on your Samsung tablet.
2. Installing Zoom From The Samsung Galaxy App Store
Although all Samsung tablet has the Google play store services to install applications, Samsung has also the Samsung app store to install an app. Installing an app from the Samsung app store similar to the google play store.
Steps to install and use Zoom from the Samsung Galaxy app store:
- Launch the Samsung Galaxy app store from the app gallery of your tablet.
- From the search bar, search for the Zoom app.
- Click on the Zoom app and tap on the install button.
And the rest of the process is completely similar to the first one. So, you need to follow these steps to install Zoom from the Samsung Galaxy store to your Samsung tablet.
3. Installing Zoom From Websites
The easiest and most hassle-free way of installing the Zoom app on a Samsung tablet is the first two methods mentioned above. They are also the most secure way of installing apps to your Samsung Galaxy tablet.
But still, if you want to install Zoom from websites for some reason, you can do that too. You can go to the official website for downloading the Zoom app or you can go to any third-party website. But you will get the latest app version from the official website.
Steps to install and use Zoom from websites:
- Launch any browser that you use and are familiar with and search for the Zoom app.
- Click on any website to download the Zoom application.
- After downloading, install the Zoom app.
- After installing, you will find the app in your app gallery.
Click the app to open and the rest of the steps after installing the app are similar to the first one. So, go through the steps to use the Zoom app.
Installing and using Zoom is very simple on any Samsung tablet. There is basically no difference in using the Zoom app between smartphones and tablets except for the screen size. Zoom app can be easily used following the methods mentioned above.
Now you know completely about can you use the zoom on your Samsung Tablet.
So, follow the steps from any method and use Zoom on your Samsung tablet with ease.