Tablets have been a must-have device in our daily life. And Asus is a well-known name in the Tablet industry.
Most of the Aus tablet comes with external keyboard support. You can connect a keyboard to your Asus Tablet through USB or Bluetooth. However, do Asus tablets support Samsung keyboards?
Yes, this query may peep into your mind as Samsung is a prominent name in the tech industry. But unfortunately, so far, there are no Samsung keyboards that are compatible with Asus tablets.
But nothing to worry about, yet there are lots of options to try. And let’s explore all about Asus tablets and their compatible keyboards for them.
How To Connect A Wireless Keyboard To The Asus Tablet?
To connect the wireless keyboard to the Asus tablet, first, you have to focus on the Bluetooth feature and through this, you may connect with a portable and user-friendly environment.
- To pair the wireless keyboard with the Asus tablet, At first, you need to go to the Apps.
- Then you get the ‘settings’ option and tap on it.
- After that, select the ‘Wireless and networks’ option and tap on it again.
- Now, you will get the ‘Bluetooth’ option and turn it on.
- Then tap on the ‘Bluetooth settings’ and its ‘nearby devices’.
- Now you will see the power light if you press the button on the keyboard.
- Moreover, you may see the flashlight Bluetooth led by pressing it, which may be placed at the back side of the keyboard.
- You can tap on the ‘Logitech Tablet Keyboard’ in the ‘found device’ option.
- So, tap on it and you may get the four(4) digit code as a PIN. Then you have to type the code through the keyboard and press enter.
- Finally, you are connected with a wireless keyboard to the Asus tablet.
How to Connect Bluetooth Keyboard to ASUS Tablet
Some Android tablets can function with typical USB-connected peripherals such as external keyboards and mouses, but most tablets and phones from ASUS can connect to keyboards and other input devices wirelessly over Bluetooth.
You can connect the Bluetooth keyboard to the ASUS tablet by following the below steps-
- Firstly, put batteries into the keyboard & turn it ON.
- Open SETTINGS from the MENU.
- On the Settings screen, tap BLUETOOTH.
- Turn the Bluetooth ON.
- Tap SEARCH FOR DEVICES to search for additional Bluetooth devices.
- From the available devices, tap the Bluetooth Keyboard that you want to pair with.
- Then tap Pair.
That’s all! Now you’re ready to use your tablet with your wireless keyboard!
Do You Need A Keyboard With A Tablet?
It is not mandatory that you must use an external keyboard to run your tablet. However, using an external keyboard with your tablet will let you do lots of things with ease.
Here are some benefits that you will get using an external keyboard with your tablet.
- The touchscreen of your tablet will remain protective and fresh like a new one with a few touches.
- Your tablet will really turn into a laptop as you can type fast with a keyboard.
- With a Bluetooth keyboard, you can work keeping your laptop beyond your touch.
Hopefully, you have lots more ideas now about the compatible keyboards for your Asus tablets. You can have both the wireless and wire-connected keyboard for the Asus tablets. You just have to choose the right one.
Though unluckily, there are no Samsung keyboards that support the Asus tablets, you can try other brands. Asus even manufactures its own keyboards for its tablets.
The end for now. Stay blessed.
Your tech guru in Sand City, CA, bringing you the latest insights and tips exclusively on mobile tablets. Dive into the world of sleek devices and stay ahead in the tablet game with my expert guidance. Your go-to source for all things tablet-related – let’s elevate your tech experience!