Last Updated on June 13, 2022 by T Mehedi
Microsoft Office is a set of applications that are created to help the user in performing common tasks on a computer or tablet.
If you are a Samsung tablet user, then you may have thought about using Microsoft Office on your tablet.
So if you are looking for the answer to “can Samsung tablet use Microsoft Office” then the answer is yes. You can easily install Microsoft Office on your Samsung tablet by following some simple steps.
So let’s have a look at how you can use Microsoft Office on your Samsung tablet.
Can Samsung Tablet Use Microsoft Office?
Microsoft Office is the most commonly used office program in the world now. So, as a Samsung user, you may want to use this office program on your tablet. And here are all the facts that you should know to use Microsoft Office in your Samsung tablet.
What Is Microsoft Office?
Microsoft Office is the combination of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint in a single application. It is a simple solution. Each application serves a different purpose and provides specific services to its users.
It combines all the necessary features in one single application and consumes less storage than installing three or four applications.
Requirements For Installing Microsoft Office On Your Samsung Tablet
To install Microsoft Office on your Samsung tablet, your tablet must have the minimum requirements to run it. The minimum requirements for installing Microsoft Office on your Samsung tablet are given below:
- OS Version: Android 8.0 or up
- Processor: Arm-based or Intel x86
- Ram: 1 GB or above
How To Install Microsoft Office On Samsung Tablet?
You can easily use Microsoft Office on your Samsung tablet by installing it from Google Play Store. To do so, you have to follow some easy steps which have been given below:
1. Simply go to Google Play Store and search for ‘Microsoft Office’
2. There will be a lot of applications showing from your search result. Then click on the ‘Microsoft Office’ application and select install. Don’t mess it up by selecting other third-party applications such as OfficeSuite, Word Office, etc.
3. Wait patiently for the completion of the installation process of Microsoft Office on your Samsung tablet.
4. When the installation is completed, click on the ‘open’ button.
5. Press ‘Allow’ to get some permissions that are required to run Microsoft Office on your Samsung tablet.
6. After granting all the necessary permissions, you are all set to use Microsoft Office on your Samsung tablet.
7. Finally, press ‘Get Started’ and enjoy your journey with Microsoft Office on your tablet.
Why Should You Use Microsoft Office On Your Samsung Tablet?
Although Microsoft Office was first designed for the computer, to keep pace with the advancement of technology Microsoft Office was introduced for Android and IOS platforms in 2013.
However, it provides a lot of benefits which can help you to handle your everyday work with ease and can save you valuable time. It consumes less storage than installing all the applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint separately and also helps in productivity.
So, if you have a Samsung tablet that meets the requirements for installing Microsoft Office, then don’t miss the chance of using it.
Benefits Of Using Microsoft Office On Samsung Tablet
There are several benefits of using Microsoft Office on your Samsung tablet. Some key benefits are as below:
- Microsoft Office offers cloud technology so that you can access your documents from anywhere simply by logging in to your account.
- As it offers cloud technology, there is no chance of losing your data as long as you have your account information.
- One of the exclusive features of Microsoft Office is that it can be used by people of any age to simplify functions and increase productivity.
- You can make quick edits or create a quick basic document and then save it. Once saved, you can go back to it when you are sitting at your tablet to give it a good edit.
Drawbacks Of Using Microsoft Office On Samsung Tablet
Although there are a lot of benefits of using Microsoft Office on your Samsung tablet, there are some drawbacks too.
- Quick shortcuts such as F1, F2, etc will not be available if you use Microsoft Office on your Samsung tablet.
- User experience can be hampered due to the small screen of your tablet compared to a regular monitor.
- You may face difficulties in writing and editing due to the tiny screen size of your Samsung tablet.
- Slowing down issues can be a problem when using Microsoft Office on your Samsung tablet due to the low configuration of your Samsung tablet.
So, I think you have already found the desired answer to “can Samsung tablet use Microsoft Office”
Of course, you can use Microsoft Office quite easily if you have a Samsung tablet that meets all the requirements for installing it on your tablet. Go and install Microsoft Office and enjoy more productivity and get your necessary job done seamlessly.