Last Updated on November 27, 2022 by T Mehedi
You might think that this is a very complicated question- how much does an iPad weigh? That’s because so many different models of iPads Apple has launched till now. But luckily, that is not the case. iPads have definitely become more powerful over the years but the size has not grown a lot in size.
Are you an iPad user? If you are wondering how much your iPad weighs, we are here for you. In this article today, we will help you get to know your iPad better and let you know how much your iPad weighs exactly.
In order to know the weight of your iPad, you have to know the model such as Mini, Air, Pro, or just iPad, and the generation of your iPad. Now, let us give you an in-depth explanation of what is the weight of each different iPad model:
How much does an iPad mini weigh?
The iPad mini-series has been a very popular launch by Apple because of its compact size and being powerful they are at the same time. Apple has launched six generations of the iPad mini so far. Let us take a look at the weight of each iPad mini:
- iPad mini ( Generation-1st) weighs- 0.679 pounds
- iPad mini ( Generation- 2nd,3rd) weigh- 0.730 pounds.
- iPad mini ( Generation-4th,5th,6th) weigh-0.66 pounds.
How much does a regular iPad weigh?
The regular iPad is the model with the most generations available. As of 2022, there are nine generations available in the regular iPad model.
Here is the weight for each of the regular iPad models:
- iPad ( Generation- 1st) weigh- 1.5 pounds.
- iPad ( Generation-2nd) weigh-1.35 pounds
- iPad ( Generation-3rd,4th) weigh-1.4 pounds
- iPad ( Generation- 5th,6th) weigh-1.504 pounds.
- iPad ( Generation-7th,8th,9th)weigh-1.0 pounds.
How much does the iPad Pro weigh?
The iPad Pro series is the most expensive and powerful iPad ever launched. This series is also the most complex one to explain due to the many generations and sizes it is available in.
Let us help you get to know them all:
- iPad Pro 9.7” ( Generations-all) weigh-0.98 pounds.
- iPad Pro 10.5” ( Generations-all) weigh-1.5 pounds
- iPad Pro 11” ( Generations-all) weigh-1.04 pounds
- iPad Pro 12.9” ( Generations-all) weigh-1.51 pounds.
How much does an iPad Air weigh?
An iPad Air is the perfect solution for you if you are looking for a do-it-all powerful iPad with top-class accessories without having to break your bank. The weight of an iPad Air varies depending on the generation of your iPad.
Let’s have a look:
- iPad Air ( Generation-1st) weigh-1.304 pounds.
- iPad Air ( Generation-2nd) weighs- 0.96 pounds.
- iPad Air ( Generation-3rd,4th,5th) weigh-1.0 pounds
In this article above, we have tried our best to answer all your questions regarding the weight of your iPad. Even though the weight has not changed much with each iPad model, we still hope that we were able to help you clear up all your confusion.