Last Updated on January 18, 2023 by T Mehedi
The iPad mini 6 is an extremely small but powerful iPad that Apple launched in August 2021. This 2021 Apple mini features an 8.3-inch LED-backlit multi-touch display with IPS technology.
This iPad tablet 6 does not have a home button. Rather, there is a Touch ID on the power button. As there is no home button available, it can be a bit confusing for an iPad mini 6 user to turn it off.
Are you one of them and looking for ways to turn off your iPad mini 6, we have the solution for you. In this article, we will show you the ways to turn off your iPad mini 6.
How can you Force Restart This iPad mini 6?
If you are facing issues or glitches with your iPad mini 6, you can try force restarting your iPad to fix the issues. Hence, You can follow the instructions mentioned below to do that:
- Hold and then release the Volume Up button.
- Press and then leave the Volume Down button.
- Press the Power button and wait until the Apple logo appears on your screen.
When you see the Apple logo appear on your screen, that is when you know that your iPad mini 6 has been successfully forced to restart.
How to Restart iPad mini 6?
If you just want to restart your iPad mini, these are the steps you can follow:
- Press and keep holding the Power and Volume Up buttons. Do it simultaneously for a few seconds.
- An option of Slide to Power Off should show up on your tablet’s screen.
- Swipe the option to the right to turn your device.
- After you have successfully turned it off, press and hold the Power button to turn it back on.
This is how you can easily restart your iPad mini 6.
How to Shut Down iPad mini 6?
If you want to turn off your iPad mini 6, this is how you can do it:
- Press and then keep holding the Power as well as Volume Up buttons simultaneously for a few seconds.
- An option of Slide to Power Off should show up on the screen.
- Swipe the option to the right to turn your iPad.
Is the iPad mini 6 worth buying in 2022?
This one is Apple’s smallest iPads and is among Apple’s most recent launches. This mini tablet is perfect for people who want to have a smaller, more compact and easy to carry iPad for everyday use.
So, if the description matches your requirements, you can definitely go for the iPad mini-6.
This is everything you need to know to either force restart or shut down your iPad mini 6. All of the mentioned methods are very simple and easy to keep in mind. Force starting blocks any potential errors from your iPad that may be causing it to hang frequently.