Last Updated on December 24, 2022 by T Mehedi
Apple is very well-known for its mind-blowing high-end gadgets that provide you with top-notch features and amazing service. If you are an Apple fan and are planning to buy a tablet, we are pretty sure that your first choice would be an iPad. But which one though?
Apple has launched several different iPads over the years which have different features and prices. If you are confused about which iPad would be the best fit for you, we are here to help you.
In this article below, we will give you an in-depth description of each iPad to help you understand which one would be better for you:
iPad Mini (2021)
The iPad mini-series has been a very popular launch by Apple because of how compact and powerful they are at the same time. Apple has launched six generations of the iPad mini now. You should get an iPad mini if these are your requirements:
- Your iPad has to be portable enough.
- It has to have touch ID
- Your iPad needs to have a small screen. Hence, the iPad mini has an 8.3” display.
- You should get it if you are very much into games.
- It has to be fast.
- The camera needs to be a 12 mp wide camera.
- It has a storage of up to 256GB.
- It has to be on a reasonable budget.
So, the iPad mini(2021) is the one you should go for if you are a student with a certain budget and want a very compact iPad for everyday use.
iPad Air (2022, 5th Gen)
An iPad Air is the perfect solution for you if you are looking for a do-it-all powerful iPad with top-class accessories without having to break your bank.
Let’s see if the features mentioned below match your requirements:
- It needs to be compact.
- If it must have a 10.9-inch LED display with a modern design.
- Your iPad needs to have a Touch ID.
- It must have a larger screen.
- It needs to have a high-quality 12 mp camera.
- Your iPad camera needs to have the Centre Stage feature that allows the camera to stay on you even when you are moving.
iPad Pro ( 2022, 6th Gen 12.9 inch)
The iPad Pro series is the most expensive and powerful iPad ever launched. This series also holds the largest iPads Apple has to offer.
The iPad Pro will be perfect your you if:
- Your iPad has to be large in size.
- You plan on using your iPad as an alternative to a laptop. The 2022 iPad Pro models use the same M2 chip that is used in the new MacBook Air.
- You want to use your iPad as a canvas with your Apple Pencil.
- Your iPad must have the Face ID feature.
- You need an extremely fast iPad.
So, the iPad Pro is the perfect option for you if you are a professional digital artist or if you need to use your iPad for creative work.
Now that you know the features each of the mentioned iPads offer, you can easily choose which one is right for you depending on your requirements.
‘Which iPad is right for me quiz’ – this depends on several facts. And according to your purpose, you should choose the most suitable one for you.